• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Anybody else see this garbage?

50 posts in this topic

This book is the event of the year. The auction ended early because the guy got a better deal offline.

Liefield has a hugh following but not on this forum. The art is 10x better than Jim lee or Turner whose women look like she-males. My opinion.

Ok let me pick your statement apart for you. This a pre-order auction so he takes how ever many win and order that much extra. Even if someone had offerred him a better deal he would have still run the auction. In fact he is still running these auctions now. And i have been on a few forums and no one seems to like Liefield.

Oh but BTW i personally am a Liefield fan and will be purchasing a copy the day it comes out i just thought it was comical that someone would try to run a 25 comic pre-order for X-force #1.

This book is the event of the year.

makepoint.gifmakepoint.gifmakepoint.gifmakepoint.gifmakepoint.gifmakepoint.gifmakepoint.gifmakepoint.gif

Does anyone know if that character is supposed to be a giant? On page four he's drawn to be two or three times the size of the woman he's with.

I think we are supposed to be viewing it like on television, where the lens makes the batter larger than the pitcher when the POV is facing the batter and behind the pitcher. I think it is intended to lend a "you are there" feel. insane.gifinsane.gifinsane.gif

I think it is intended to lend a "you are there" feel.

It really lends more of a "Dumbarse...you actually paid for this?" feel.

gossip.gif

If this is the comic book event of the year, it must be a horrendous year for comic books.

Brian

Make no mistake about it...

It *is* a spectacle.

makepoint.gif

That zoolander cover is Hilarious!!!!! Nice work!!!!

For a brief second, i though, WOW< he drew a background, then i realized he shouldn't have... Look at the stairs the towering giant is on, parts of it look like steps, others like a ramp, he just can not comprehend the aspects of the most basic composition. For gods sake, it doesn't get ANY easier then steps, its 90 degree angles!!!!! 893frustrated.gif

That zoolander cover is Hilarious!!!!! Nice work!!!!

For a brief second, i though, WOW< he drew a background, then i realized he shouldn't have... Look at the stairs the towering giant is on, parts of it look like steps, others like a ramp, he just can not comprehend the aspects of the most basic composition. For gods sake, it doesn't get ANY easier then steps, its 90 degree angles!!!!! 893frustrated.gif

Actually, they are standing *on* the comic page.

The steps are *drawn* on the page.

You should never question a master's work.

stooges.gif