• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Darryl Banks Sketch Opp Round Two!!

110 posts in this topic

Update:

I talked to Daryl two weeks ago and he only had a few to finish, I will follow up with him again tomorrow and see where we are at.

Thanks,

Andrew

I touched base with Daryl today and are looking to wrap up the remaining sketches by the 20th and then they will be off to CGC.

Thanks for your patience,

Andrew

Will there be a Darryl Banks round three ? :wishluck:

I'll discuss that with him after this round is completed!

Ok, so you have posted two different Kilowogs. Which one would be mine?

Looks like he sent me scans of the same book, I'll have to double check.

I think they might have just been named the same and the first one was replaced when the new one was uploaded. The new one has that hammer but the old one was shooting his ring I believe. It was the one posted back near the start of the thread.

I think they might have just been named the same and the first one was replaced when the new one was uploaded. The new one has that hammer but the old one was shooting his ring I believe. It was the one posted back near the start of the thread.

Cool, I couldn't remember what the first one looked like and when i went to look it was showing the one I posted yesterday- I must have renamed/uploaded with same name. doh!

Ok, I fixed the image from 12/20...

Ok, so you have posted two different Kilowogs. Which one would be mine?

Yours should be the one posted yesterday