• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Official 2012 CGC Forums Holiday Gift Exchange Sign-up

799 posts in this topic

First just wanna say I was happy enough to send a gift this year and had a ton of fun picking out gifts. I don't know who my SS is but wanted to post this so they didn't think I was ungrateful or anything. Looks like someone from Colorado but I got a padded envelope from USPS today with a partial piece of wrapping paper:

20121201125819.jpg (I edited out my address)

and a letter from the post office

20121201125833.jpg

There is a tracking number attached but it doesn't register and can't tell if its insured or not. No need to send anything else of course but I still would like to know what they lost.

doh!

I just learned from Ham that my SS hadn't even mailed the package yet when this came, so whatever this was I have no idea. I don't know anyone from Colorado. Odd.

Received mine today. Gonna leave it unopened until Christmas night just because it drives my wife nuts. She thinks that whenever you receive a gift you must open it up right then and there.

Look forward to opening it up, whatever it is will be badass since it is from Eric. Thank you sir.

Received mine today. Gonna leave it unopened until Christmas night just because it drives my wife nuts. She thinks that whenever you receive a gift you must open it up right then and there.

Look forward to opening it up, whatever it is will be badass since it is from Eric. Thank you sir.

Uh-oh...high expectations. :eek: