• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dumb Question

10 posts in this topic

I have spent all morning looking for the answer to this and I am getting frustrated.

Feel free to haze me for not being able to use the search function properly.

Which pedigree's have a date stamp on the cover from an actual rubber stamper?

Which pedigree's have a hand written date stamp on them?

I know Green River has a stamp and San Francisco has a hand written date.

I know there are others, so help a brotha out.

I have had White Mountain copies with the year written on the earlier issues, i.e. 66,67 and later issues with a date stamp on some TTA's I have owned

Thanks, I am looking for the day and month, would prefer an actual stamp. But I need the whole date.

I will start looking for White Mountain copies

I have had White Mountain copies with the year written on the earlier issues, i.e. 66,67 and later issues with a date stamp on some TTA's I have owned

Thanks, I am looking for the day and month, would prefer an actual stamp. But I need the whole date.

I will start looking for White Mountain copies

White Mountains also commonly have a full date stamp on the splash page. Green Rivers have full date stamps on the cover **/**/****.......GOD BLESS....

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

Thanks guys, I was trying to find if there were any pedigreed slabs of Avengers 83 and FF 107 with a full date stamp on the cover.

So, Green River is pretty much the only pedigree that constantly has a full date stamp on the cover?

I never gave the link.... opps...... here you go... pretty interesting read too....

http://www.comicpedigrees.com/pedigrees.php#ALLENTOWN

I was on this site all day yesterday. Problem is they haven't updated it for the many pedigrees that have no info on them like,

Blankis-Salida

Boston

Bowling Green

Circle 8

Curator

Detroit Trolley

Diamond Run

Don and Maggie Thompson

Don Rosa

Edenwald

Eldon

Green River