• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Any Interest in a Comic Book Men Signing?

8 posts in this topic

Just curious about this as the show is getting shredded in the "Comics General" forum. Is there any interest in getting the guys from the shop to sign? Obviously there is Kevin Smith, but there is also Walt Flanagan who worked with Smith on a couple of Batman series, and Walt and Brian Johnson worked on War of the Undead. Plus, there's the Clerks angle.

Granted, it's not a large body of work, but I wondered if there would be enough interest to warrant an attempt at pulling together a signing? If the interest is there, is anyone in the New York/New Jersey area willing to help me out with a CAW?

To be clear, I'm spit balling an idea here. I haven't made contact with anyone and am not trying to represent CGC or anything else in any way. I just wondered if the interest was there.

I have attempted to work something out by contacting the shop and I think another board member did also who is local and heard nothing back. Hopefully someone will be able to. Although I think the lynchpin is clearly Kevin Smith.