• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sketch opp with Emanuela Lupacchino prices set at cost sold out

132 posts in this topic

Ok so this is the 1st time that I have done anything like this. I was lucky enough to get two commissions from Emanuela in NYCC this year as well as several sketch covers. I have picked up and dropped off several sketch covers at cons this year. After talking with CGC I expect everything to go smoothly as I have the artist agreement and a dealer account ready for this opp.

I have been talking with Emanuela for sometime via email and she has agreed to do a sketch opp for us here on the cgc boards. There are 10 spots 0 spots total to be taken and the total cost is broke down for you as you can see to cover her fees and cgc. I'd like to thank CGC for the green light for this opp.

The books will ship from my house to her in Italy and from Italy to CGC. Completely 100% insured along the way. She will start drawing during the week of November 5th-12th so that she has time to recover from NYCC. So if you plan to mail me a blank for her please do so as soon as possible.

Below is Emanuela's current profile of work from http://www.comicbookdb.com

23654_20110720091748_creator.jpg

Penciller:

Angel: Only Human (2009)

Ghost Rider (2011)

JLA 80-Page Giant 2011 (2011)

Richard Castle's Storm Season (2012)

Star Trek: Deep Space Nine: Fool's Gold (2009)

X-Factor (1986)

Cover Artist:

Ame-Comi: Power Girl (2012)

Ame-Comi: Supergirl (2012)

The Secret (2011)

There will be three different options for this sketch opp:

1) Full Figure in black ink no colors (background at Emanuela's preference not guaranteed)

The cost for this is 200$ this covers CGC and shipping with insurance. You may add fast track for an extra 10$.

The break down is 135$ for Emanuela, 33$ for cgc, 9$ for ups shipping to you , 5$ for a blank and 18$ for shipping/insurance to Europe and from Europe to CGC.

Any Blank maybe used for this option

Examples of option #1 (200$):

lupacchino283.jpg

Ortego-1.jpg

EmanuelaLupacchino-WhiteQueen.jpg

1756447-23855_379472673100_135592793100_3852163_8262893_n.jpg

2) Full Figure in Silver and Gold ink with a black glossy ink attached. These will show some light signs of gold and sliver color in them as you will see in the examples below. (background at Emanuela's preference not guaranteed)

The cost for this is 225$ this covers CGC and shipping with insurance. You may add fast track for an extra 10$.

Much like Sara Richards' work these covers will indeed sparkle and shimmer when the light hits them from different angles because of the ink used in the process.

Because of this only the following blanks may be used on this option:

X-Men 1

Avengers 1

Troy's Blanks

Batman 0

Green Lantern 13

The break down is 160$ for Emanuela, 33$ for cgc, 9$ for ups shipping to you 5$ for a blank and 18$ for shipping/insurance to Europe and from Europe to CGC.

Examples of option #2 (225$):

AlanScott-EmanuelaLupacchino.jpg

67B5C466-B615-4AB9-9DF3-11B026C77F43-2615-0000065C8B0B334C.jpg

CA65F056-3C84-4B0F-9FDB-F5175232BC3A-2615-0000065CA6654238.jpg

EmanuelaLupacchino_DejahThoris_sm2.jpg

LupachValky.jpg

lupacchino208.jpg

black__cat.jpg

j5jvon.jpg

EmanuelaLuppacchino-2011-Batman.jpg

3) Full Figure in Metallic Paint with a black glossy ink attached. These will show some light signs of Metallic paint color in them as you will see in the examples below. (background at Emanuela's preference not guaranteed)

The cost for this is 250$ this covers CGC and shipping with insurance. You may add fast track for an extra 10$.

Much like Sara Richards work these covers will indeed sparkle and shimmer when the light hits them from different angles because of the ink used in the process.

Because of this only the following blanks may be used on this option:

X-Men 1

Avengers 1

Troy's Blanks

Batman 0

Green Lantern 13

Examples of option #3 (250$):

the_magdalena_commission_by_manulupac-d3f0s36.jpg

2286470-psylocke_by_emanuela_lupacchino.jpg

tumblr_lj1fb3cSzC1qc6ieto1_500.jpg

The break down is 185$ for Emanuela, 33$ for cgc, 9$ for ups shipping to you 5$ for a blank and 18$ for shipping/insurance to Europe and from Europe to CGC.

Second characters may be available upon request for an additional fee. At this time Emauela is asking 80$ per second figure. If you are interested in a 2nd character please let me know via PM. Your second figure will be done in the same style ink as the 1st one

418190_3350194840097_1425651545_33338601_1209749688_n.jpg

If you are interested in this opp please post a :takeit: . Once all 10 spots are claimed I will start a group PM similar to what I have been a part of in the past regarding other opps. In that pm I will invoice everyone, take character references and requests as well as post photos of the completed work.

I have the following blanks that I can provide for free if you need one. If not you will need to mail me a blank of your own. If you send your own blank you may subtract 5$ from the total amount.

Green Lantern x3

X-Men 1 x 45 x42

Batman 0 x20 x19

Troys blanks - X-Men, Huntress x3, Justice League x4, Spider-Man

if you plan to use one of my blanks please post which one when placing the :takeit:

Payment will be required no later than November 1st unless something different was agreed upon via PM

Also all prices listed above are for US shipping address only. If you live in Canada or Overseas please contact me and let me know so that I can invoice you correctly for shipping. Your shipping costs will be exact.

:takeit: for a member who is at work and cant log on but sent me a text. X-Men 1 blank

You the man (worship)

Not only hooking us up with them 9.8s

But also there to hook up those who get stuck at work and not miss out on this opportunity

U sir are a good man