• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM Mister Miracle #1

10 posts in this topic

Miswrap is insignificant and date stamps don't seem to affect CGC grades. Spine ticks are few and tiny - at least in the scan.

9.0/9.2. Cleaning and pressing would sharpen the corners a bit and I think you'd get 9.4

My favorite title of the Kirby 4th world

Looks like a nice, solid VF/NM 9.0, but as Tony said can be higher.

Stamps can affect the grade just in super-high grades. When they are so unobtrusive (and on the back cover, too) I think they are mostly irrelevant. I have recently seen a Kirby FF CGC 9.0 with a front cover stamp.

Miswraps aren’t generally taken into account, while I think they should, but again yours is very moderate, barely noticeable, it doesn’t get in the way.

It‘s the only Mister Miracle issue originally published in Italy in the 1970s:

IlSuperEroeNo_15_640px.jpg

(as all other Fourth World titles were published in their entirety).

Looks like a nice, solid VF/NM 9.0, but as Tony said can be higher.

Stamps can affect the grade just in super-high grades. When they are so unobtrusive (and on the back cover, too) I think they are mostly irrelevant. I have recently seen a Kirby FF CGC 9.0 with a front cover stamp.

Miswraps aren’t generally taken into account, while I think they should, but again yours is very moderate, barely noticeable, it doesn’t get in the way.

It‘s the only Mister Miracle issue originally published in Italy in the 1970s:

IlSuperEroeNo_15_640px.jpg

(as all other Fourth World titles were published in their entirety).

Very cool. Thanks for sharing.

Very cool. Thanks for sharing.

You’re welcome. That was a short-lived pocket sized comic book series. While two of the Fourth World series were published at normal size (as backup features of the italian Kamandi), the Forever People and Mr. Miracle were presented here. "Il Super Eroe" is the antology's title, Mr. Miracle was "Mr. Miracolo". ;)