• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Nicola Scott Earth 2 #5 Pages For Sale!

1 post in this topic

An update to let Nicola Scott fans know that I've added a selection of gorgeous pages for sale from her work on Earth 2 Issue 5!! You can view the Earth 2 pages here - http://www.comicartfans.com/GalleryRoom.asp?GSub=136599

Although I would usually describe myself as a traditionalist, I am really enjoying the Earth 2 book with fabulous words by James Robinson and lovely illustrations by Nicola! These pencil pages are truly delightful to view and Nicola is putting incredible work into the book!

All artwork is shipped flat in sealable plastic bags between 2 sheets of ½ inch thick foam core board and taped securely. Postage usually works out to around US$45.00 depending on insurance and other options and a quote is obtained from Australia Post.

Preferred payment method is via Paypal and my address is – roydster@yahoo.com You can also contact me via that address if you have any queries regarding Nicola’s upcoming work for sale.

Thanks for looking! Best,

Royd