• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

eBay: 1970 Gene Colan Captain America page

6 posts in this topic

Good afternoon! Last night I listed a page from Captain America #129 on eBay. The page was drawn by Gene Colan and D. Ayers and features the Red Skull (or the back of his head, at least). Starting price is $9.99, and you can see it here:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/CAPTAIN-AMERICA-129-original-comic-art-Gene-COLAN--AYERS-Red-Skull-NR-/110967708517?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item19d630db65

Thanks for looking! Best regards, Lee

I love your description! 100% accurate! (thumbs u

No Captain America, but you get the back of the Red Skull's head, some jet planes, a helicopter, and a Saudi Prince, as well as a solid piece of 42-year-old Gene Colan art.

Getting the back of the Red Skull's head should ignite some last minute sniping for this classic. :headbang:

CapAmerica129Page.jpg

Best of luck! :wishluck:

It was an impulse bid, and I didn't expect to win. As usual there is another piece I really want, so I am hoping to raise a little cash selling this. I don't plan to make a big profit on this sale, just looking for a good home for the page.