• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Is $35-$40 too much for a facilitator for 1 book?

109 posts in this topic

Alittle off topic, but I just called CGC today to check on the status of my Express books from NYCC and they still haven't received them from DWC (no record of my invoice). I guess it will take 4-6 weeks for me to get them. Not worried, just confused why its taking them so long to get to CGC.

Your book might have taken a trip to Dallas:

Thanks for the heads up. This is pretty annoying to hear though. I hope that CGC at least gets the books by Monday.

At least Dallas was an option vs the book not getting signed at all and returned unsigned

They swiped/charged my card right when I gave them my books at NYCC. It would be pretty weird if my books wouldn't get signed after they already charged me, especially since I was once of the first people to submit books for Stan Lee at the con, if you don't include mail-ins.

It was probably our looks & charm combined. Give me some credit

:headbang:

He looks like Vin Diesel's little brother. What did you add to the mix?

hm Adonis is a youtube sensation!

lol Thanks John.

Amazingly the state dropped the charges against that guy....but he did get reckless driving for speeding away from me before the fight.

Alittle off topic, but I just called CGC today to check on the status of my Express books from NYCC and they still haven't received them from DWC (no record of my invoice). I guess it will take 4-6 weeks for me to get them. Not worried, just confused why its taking them so long to get to CGC.

Your book might have taken a trip to Dallas:

Thanks for the heads up. This is pretty annoying to hear though. I hope that CGC at least gets the books by Monday.

FYI, my book was entered in yesterday.

As an update, I PM'd Chandler last week. They investigated. I was overcharged by $20. I received a prompt Paypal credit from DWC. The correct charge should have been Stan's fee of $50 + $20 handling fee.