• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ComicLink ennui

54 posts in this topic

One more. Always wanted this book. A bit more than what I wanted to pay, but I had a MAX bid for $167 and it actually went for $166.

RAD70C3D2012924_114811.jpg

Although nothing super spectacular thus far, this is the 8th book I've picked up in this auction. By far, this is the most books I've ever won in a single go around with CL.

Congrats on the wins. Now what are you going to do with that whole dollar you saved. You might be able to buy a sheet of 20 shiny stickers to show what good purchases you made.

RAD6A8622012105_123941.jpg

Tough book in grade. Got it for ~70% of Guide.

And you think The Flash is dead. Although that 98 went for stupid money, but it's also a low-census book

1st Clink auction in a LONG time that not only didn't I win anything, I didn't put in a single bid :o

Just nothing in my wheel house even with those pretty gold stickers to tell me a book is "nice" meh