• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

It's raining X-Men!

21 posts in this topic

Oodles and oodles of X-Men this week. The entire gamut. The whole range. The whole kit and kaboodle. Everything but the kitchen sink. Something for everyone. Free comics and cut rate shipping for board members. More to come later this week. Thanks a bunch! flowerred.gif

Linky

"'Cause tonight for the first time [First time]

Just about half past ten [Half past ten]

For the first time in history

It's gonna start raining X-men [start raining X-men]

It's raining X-men

Hallejulah

It's raining X-men

Amen

I'm gonna go out

I'm gonna let myself get

Absolutely soaking wet

It's raining X-men

Hallejulah

It's raining X-men

Every specimen"

27_laughing.gif

"'Cause tonight for the first time [First time]

Just about half past ten [Half past ten]

For the first time in history

It's gonna start raining X-men [start raining X-men]

It's raining X-men

Hallejulah

It's raining X-men

Amen

I'm gonna go out

I'm gonna let myself get

Absolutely soaking wet

It's raining X-men

Hallejulah

It's raining X-men

Every specimen"

27_laughing.gif

27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif

Look Ma they're playing my song wink.gif

Very very clever! I hadn't thought of putting that in my post. thumbsup2.gif

Oodles and oodles of X-Men this week. The entire gamut. The whole range. The whole kit and kaboodle. Everything but the kitchen sink. Something for everyone. Free comics and cut rate shipping for board members. More to come later this week. Thanks a bunch! flowerred.gif

Linky

Another light sprinkle of X-Men started tonight 1 to 10 (missing 9) #1 CGC 4.5

More moderns coming to the store tomorrow. Any requests for super-sized scans will be promptly provided. And I thank you for your support flowerred.gif

Oh and killer, acclaim.gif prize winning (blue ribbon) chocolate chip cookies will be sent on request. (Not in the same box as the comics...duh insane.gif)

Linky

Another light sprinkle of X-Men started tonight 1 to 10 (missing 9) #1 CGC 4.5

More moderns coming to the store tomorrow. Any requests for super-sized scans will be promptly provided. And I thank you for your support flowerred.gif

Oh and killer, acclaim.gif prize winning (blue ribbon) chocolate chip cookies will be sent on request. (Not in the same box as the comics...duh insane.gif)

flowerred.gifflowerred.gifflowerred.gif

Linky

Just wanted to give it a gentle bump. Some ending tonight, cheap.

And let me know you're a board member in an email or PM--otherwise how will I know who to give extra special treatment to?