• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sold and Closed, but an awesome poll awaits you.

20 posts in this topic

4f8b8002.jpg

I was at the PO packing this baby up and cracked the top right corner of the case, small piece missing. The book wasn't damaged. I am putting it back up and dropping the price $20 bucks from what it sold for 6 days ago, to account for the reholder, and shipping will be on me.

PayPal only.

101% satisfaction guarantee, that's right, 1% better than everyone else.

Giant Size X-Men 1 CGC 5.5 $240 shipped with a newly designed case. ;)

8E83745C-2B27-44F3-9642-B2E20DB0202C-4146-0000030D32ADAAA6.jpg

Mike, price if you don't reholder as I'd rather have it raw?

Sorry, I corrected the paragraph as somehow words got cut out. I'm on my iPhone, leave me alone. (tsk)

The $240 is as it stands; beautiful new case and all. I would be such a gentleman and crack it out for you if you desired. :baiting:

Sorry, I corrected the paragraph as somehow words got cut out. I'm on my iPhone, leave me alone. (tsk)

The $240 is as it stands; beautiful new case and all. I would be such a gentleman and crack it out for you if you desired. :baiting:

If the free shipping includes Canada I'll take it

What is shipping normally to Canada, eh?

Guess which athlete I feel like? :baiting:

3a8b936332708d69c13276cf97529236.jpg

Can see why you like it. She has her by the short hairs.

Shipping :shrug: How about if I pay anything over $10?

Honestly Dave, you gave me an excuse to post my favorite picture ever, so shipping is on me. (thumbs u

^^

Also, you think those are chicks? My world would be turned upside down if that were the case.

Honestly Dave, you gave me an excuse to post my favorite picture ever, so shipping is on me. (thumbs u

^^

Also, you think those are chicks? My world would be turned upside down if that were the case.

Girls def.

Happens more often than you would think. You opponent shoots in for a leg attack and you down block and sprawl to get them off your legs. The to score you lay your outside arm across the back of the neck and place the back of your hand across the opposite elbow of the opponent. You take your outside hand and grab a cheek or grab a...well any handle you can find :shy: and pull towards you as you spin and get hip to hip for control and score a takedown.

Taught it that way for years.

That chick just got a little deeper than normal lol