• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

closed

41 posts in this topic

Ok to clear this up in the best way i can possibly do before any other questions are asked.

That book that is on clink did you notice anything about it? it is the same book i have for sale! and no im not selling it on clink or did i buy it from there. i acquired this in a trade over 4 months ago so i have no idea how they can have the same book with the same cgc # for sale on their site??? i have no need to contact them about this as i really dont care because the book is mine,have owned it for quite some time and is sitting on my wall in my display case right in front of me. so if a daredevil #1 cgc 2.0 is selling for $290 that is a great price as i have no idea how they are selling a book i own....

also, i had the book up on ebay a few weeks ago for $440 obo. had 2 offers 1 for $330 & the other for $340 plus shipping. i really wanted more then that for the book and never accepted those offers. so then i took it down and listed it auction style for i think $379 + shipping got no bids. i then relisted it for $349 auction style with a $400 buy it now but decided to end the auction the next day as i did not want to sell it for that cheap after ebays fees there were no bids on it when i ended it.

so i thought i would try to sell it here for a fair price "which i think is fair" because i have seen this same grade book sell higher times before.

so i have it for sale here for a few days to offer it to a collector on the boards and if no one wants it i will out it back on the bay with bin/bo and just wait for a good enough offer to sell it.

thanks and i hope this clears up any confusion although i am still personally confused on how they have the same book up for sale.

thanks

Ditto. To be fair, I received a book in the mail yesterday that's still listed (twice) on Comicilnk.

It's also still in the registry listed as belonging to Comiclink, despite my tryiing move it to my own registry set well over a week ago.

Ditto. To be fair, I received a book in the mail yesterday that's still listed (twice) on Comicilnk.

It's also still in the registry listed as belonging to Comiclink, despite my tryiing move it to my own registry set well over a week ago.

Good point. With respect to the clink listing: it began 6/13/2011 and the sale could have been anytime after that. Clink is sometimes very slow to remove listings, which can remain long after the deal is done and creates the false impression that something may have been "current" when its ages old.

On one level this shouldn't matter either way. With respect to this or any seller, even if they purchased it yesterday for 290 they have every right to try to sell for more a book that is trending upwards in every grade.

GLWTS

Good point. With respect to the clink listing: it began 6/13/2011 and the sale could have been anytime after that. Clink is sometimes very slow to remove listings, which can remain long after the deal is done and creates the false impression that something may have been "current" when its ages old.

On one level this shouldn't matter either way. With respect to this or any seller, even if they purchased it yesterday for 290 they have every right to try to sell for more a book that is trending upwards in every grade.

GLWTS

The only reason it'd matter is if it's currently being sold by clink.

GLWTS

Thank you