• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Tupenny seeks Cartoonist.

42 posts in this topic

Here is your chance to work with TupennyConan on a thrilling project of high adventure & true romance.

I need an artist to illustrate & contribute to my scripts for a newspaper style comic strip.

The artist should be competent in a recognized anime/manga style.

The artist should be well informed of anime/manga & contemporary popular American culture, with an emphasis on genre TV & movies, as well as American comics, popular fiction, & pop music.

The property will remain that of a company in which I am an owner. The artist will own no part of the property.

The compensation will be the satisfaction of being part of something sweet.

I will be embarking on a long journey.

Horse needed. The horse must be able to walk and carry weight.

The horse may not benefit from any part of this journey, Only I may benefit.

The compensation will be the reward of making contact with my posterior as I travel.

DG

I'm incorporating this now into future -script outlines & plot points so thanks.

I will be embarking on a long journey.

Horse needed. The horse must be able to walk and carry weight.

The horse may not benefit from any part of this journey, Only I may benefit.

The compensation will be the reward of making contact with my posterior as I travel.

DG

I'm incorporating this now into future -script outlines & plot points so thanks.

Permission granted.

DG

There's been a flood of PM's.

Most have been expletive filled hatemail. So that's cool.

One was a bizarre sort of desperate love letter.

& another was a buncha anime style stick figures throwing things at each other. Kinda weird.

This is going pretty well so far.

I am the world's foremost scrotal artist.

Through a series of dabbing, rubbing and undulating, I create some of the most cutting edge artwork ever witnessed. These dimpled masterpieces have been celebrated in Arby's world wide.

Not only will I own the rights to said work, after completion, you will set up a mantle in your home where you can bathe in it's gloriousness.

Let me know if that works.

I am the world's foremost scrotal artist.

Through a series of dabbing, rubbing and undulating, I create some of the most cutting edge artwork ever witnessed. These dimpled masterpieces have been celebrated in Arby's world wide.

Not only will I own the rights to said work, after completion, you will set up a mantle in your home where you can bathe in it's gloriousness.

Let me know if that works.

You authored the oddball love letter.

The artist should be well informed of anime/manga & contemporary popular American culture, with an emphasis on genre TV & movies, as well as American comics, popular fiction, & pop music.

Just curious, why anime/mange style?

Here is your chance to work with TupennyConan on a thrilling project of high adventure & true romance.

I need an artist to illustrate & contribute to my scripts for a newspaper style comic strip.

The property will remain that of a company in which I am an owner. The artist will own no part of the property.

1745679.png

I know some cartoonists, but they work for money and they aren't really looking to give away their work for the honor of working for you. Even I have a published cartoon on my resume but I don't claim to be a cartoonist. I just looked at your post and thought you were essentially offering nothing and asking someone else to do the hardest part.

The Anime/Manga requirement just brings up thoughts of 15 year old kids who think they can draw but really aren't any good at all. Way too much BAD manga art out there.

DG

The property will remain that of a company in which I am an owner. The artist will own no

part of the property.

1745679.png

This could work.

I know some cartoonists, but they work for money and they aren't really looking to give away their work for the honor of working for you. Even I have a published cartoon on my resume but I don't claim to be a cartoonist. I just looked at your post and thought you were essentially offering nothing and asking someone else to do the hardest part.

The Anime/Manga requirement just brings up thoughts of 15 year old kids who think they can draw but really aren't any good at all. Way too much BAD manga art out there.

DG

+1