• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Thread Closed

22 posts in this topic

The usual rules apply. No probies or HOSer's. To the best of my knowledge none of these books have been restored or pressed. Paypal preferred. Books can be returned within 14 days after receipt if not satisfied. US and Canada shipping is 6.00 priority, overseas will be exact cost. First :takeit: gets the book.

Detective 327 First New Look Batman. Beautiful copy, printers crease on lower front cover, and printers creases on back cover. White pages. VF 80.00 :news: SOLD :news:

10000774.jpg

10000774B.jpg

Leave it Binky 20 Off white pages, nice colors. Very slight spine roll. Some scuffing at the bottom of the spine. There's a cool house ad on the inside front cover that includes most of the DC titles from the era(Supes, Batman, Wonder Woman, etc.). VG/F 20.00

Binkyfront001.jpg

Binkyback001.jpg

The Raccoon Kids 52 First issue. Scarce. Cream pages. Small splits at top and bottom of spine.Small pieces out at the top of the front cover. Writing on top of back cover. Good 20.00

RaccoonKIdsfront001.jpg

Raccoonback001.jpg

Detective 411 First appearance of Talia. Off white pages. Working on better scans of this one. Fine+ 50.00

494542878_o.jpg

494542909_o.jpg

:takeit: @20% off

^^

The 30% off doesn't apply to this one.

All Star Comics 36 First story in which Batman and Superman share an adventure. Classic cover, great interior art. Pages are cream to off white. I bought this as a Fine- from Metro, I'd say it's a VG/F because of the chips from the top of the spine as seen in the scan(and also the dust shadow). I'm at work so I don't have a better scan, I'll work on a back cover scan when I get home if anyone is interested. 650.00 shipped

scan-5.jpg

Bumping this one to the next page.

The 30% off doesn't apply to this one.

All Star Comics 36 First story in which Batman and Superman share an adventure. Classic cover, great interior art. Pages are cream to off white. I bought this as a Fine- from Metro, I'd say it's a VG/F because of the chips from the top of the spine as seen in the scan(and also the dust shadow). I'm at work so I don't have a better scan, I'll work on a back cover scan when I get home if anyone is interested. 650.00 shipped

scan-5.jpg