• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PRICE DROP- FF 5 6.0 SS slab, Showcase 23, 21, 33, 38, Metal Men 1

38 posts in this topic

Marc's right. How is that not threadkrapping? Obviously, you can tell by my sig line that I'm totally against SS. :eyeroll:

My wording was poor but my intent was pure. Needless to say, you are most certainly against SS books!

And since I'm such a horrible person, I'll offer this up. If anyone buys the FF 5 in this thread, I'll pay $50 towards the purchase and I'll donate another $50 to a charity of the OP's choosing.

Now please...resume the hating

Marc's right. How is that not threadkrapping? Obviously, you can tell by my sig line that I'm totally against SS. :eyeroll:

My wording was poor but my intent was pure. Needless to say, you are most certainly against SS books!

And since I'm such a horrible person, I'll offer this up. If anyone buys the FF 5 in this thread, I'll pay $50 towards the purchase and I'll donate another $50 to a charity of the OP's choosing.

Now please...resume the hating

I'm not hating on you Brock. I've seen first hand your generosity in charity threads. But us SS guys are sensitive about our sigs. :sumo:

Regardless, I would dearly LOVE to make you cough up that 50 bucks and add that beautiful FF5 to my sig line. But ain't gonna happen with my bank account. :cry:

I'm not hating on you Brock. I've seen first hand your generosity in charity threads. But us SS guys are sensitive about our sigs. :sumo:

The "resume the hating" comment wasn't directed at you. Just in general to the others who won't let it go...apparently an apology to the OP, which was received and accepted, isn't enough...

Anyways...my offer stands for anyone who buys this book at whatever price they come to an agreement w/the OP.

The "resume the hating" comment wasn't directed at you. Just in general to the others who won't let it go...apparently an apology to the OP, which was received and accepted, isn't enough...

Anyways...my offer stands for anyone who buys this book at whatever price they come to an agreement w/the OP.

CC, I need to invite you to all of my sales threads! That's super generous!

CC, I need to invite you to all of my sales threads! That's super generous!

Thanks! Let's get that book sold and then we'll settle up! :banana:

tTt

Buy the FF 5 and take my money...don't make me double down!

Fantastic Four 5 CGC 6.0 SS "Stan Lee".

$2050 $1999 shipped

P1060036-1.jpg

:takeit:

So, Mr. Columbia, I will take you up on that $50 to gadzukes, that's very kind of you, sir. (thumbs u

Andy

tTt

$2050 $1999 shipped

P1060036-1.jpg

So, Mr. Columbia, I will take you up on that $50 to gadzukes, that's very kind of you, sir. (thumbs u

Andy

Good deal! I'll square that away with him and I'm going to also donate $50 to charity. Either the OP can name the charity of his choice or we'll start a poll and let the masses decide.

Either way, I'm going to spend $100 :banana:

tTt

$2050 $1999 shipped

P1060036-1.jpg

Andy

^^

SOLD. Many kudos to Brock at Columbia Comics for his generous help with the sale. He's giving $50 to the buyer towards the purchase of the comic and donating $50 to charity. I think that given the circumstances of Hurricane Sandy's wrath that maybe the Red Cross or some other Hurricane relief charity would be appropriate.

Thanks again Brock. May your store be stampeded by "back issue" buying hoards.