• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Wizard World Austin -- November 22-24, 2013

212 posts in this topic

Less than 16 Days to go :banana:

Booths #928 & 332

Hmmm. . . I may have to stop by and see you, if I can make it over.

I'm still planning on swinging by, but I'm not sure if it will be Friday or Saturday (I do have Friday off). It is contingent on finding someone to watch my dog for a couple of days. . . I really don't want to have to board her with the vet again.

I was going to pop up to Six Flags Over Texas, but now I'm thinking about going to Six Flags Fiesta Texas instead.

Finally threw down on my VIP ticket. I noticed that it includes a CGC "ticket." I imagine that will allow me to submit a book at the show?

No idea, but that would be a reasonable assumption. I guess you'll have to see what this "ticket" says when you get there. That is a $28 value for a modern SS book, so not a bad score if that is what it means.

Being that it is show week, I figured I would see if there was a CGC meet n greet happening. I see that there was some discussion about it, but nothing set in stone.

My general impression is that there will be some sort of get together both nights. My brother and I are certainly up for something both nights.