• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SAGA #1 CGC 9.8 BKV Signature Series -- CLOSED

28 posts in this topic

Just graded at CGC, so should be in hand within a week or two and will then ship out the very next business day.

:takeit: rules

Paypal preferred

No Probies or HoSers

SAGA #1 (1st Print)

CGC 9.8 SS -- Brian K. Vaughan

$150 shipped in the U.S. --- 2 copies available

I have a feeling quite a few of these will be out there now that NYCC has passed.

Might not be as many as you think. From what I've heard, BKV signings were very limited at NYCC.

Very cool, I'd take one of your Saga #1's if I didn't already have one on it's way to me.

I have a feeling quite a few of these will be out there now that NYCC has passed.

It might just be the Dennoginizer talking but I'm pretty sure thats the hoyle definition of thread crapping.

Nice price on these books. Glwts!!!

+1

It might just be the Dennoginizer talking but I'm pretty sure thats the hoyle definition of thread crapping.

Nice price on these books. Glwts!!!

No thread crapping intended, just an observation as I've seen more Saga books being offered here recently. Good luck with the sale, your price is lower than what I got mine for.

:facepalm:

I'd take one of your Saga #1's if I didn't already have one on it's way to me.

I've seen more Saga books being offered here recently. Good luck with the sale, your price is lower than what I got mine for.

That's like a triple tap of thread krapping. Advice for n00bs: keep your commentary on the availabilty, eye-appeal, and other critiques out of the sales threads.:facepalm:

I'd take one of your Saga #1's if I didn't already have one on it's way to me.

I've seen more Saga books being offered here recently. Good luck with the sale, your price is lower than what I got mine for.

That's like a triple tap of thread krapping. Advice for n00bs: keep your commentary on the availabilty, eye-appeal, and other critiques out of the sales threads. I don't go into Smith's grocery store and tell other customers how much cheaper I can get food at Wal-mart. :facepalm:

Your analogy is laughable :roflmao: as I never said anything about his price. Just made a comment regarding the availability of more CGC SS Saga books now that NYCC has happened. Which is a good thing as there is a high demand for them.

The seller's price is great. If a few of you Internet tough guys :slapfight: want to team up against me, that's fine, hope you had fun.

Good luck with the sale.

Very cool, I'd take one of your Saga #1's if I didn't already have one on it's way to me.

It's the classic double krap....commenting on a book that you had no intention of buying. :applause:

There's no internet tough guys here. Just a few clowns who don't understand which comments to keep to himself.

So what does that make you and your posse, the message board police?

Not speaking for Balls but I think that makes them the people that don't krap on other people's sales threads.

That's a guess though.

There's no internet tough guys here. Just a few clowns who don't understand which comments to keep to himself.

So what does that make you and your posse, the message board police?

Not speaking for Balls but I think that makes them the people that don't krap on other people's sales threads.

That's a guess though.

Or it could be they could be considered the addtional krappers as they have no intention of buying anything either. Just picking internet fights. Either way this helps bump up this thread and hopefully help the seller move his books...

Hey, everyone.

Jason is selling two copies of:

SAGA #1 (1st Print)

If you're interested, you should pm here or put up the :takeit: sign. I'm sure that Jason would be happy to sell books to you and he will likely ship them very quickly. Thanks for taking a look at Jason's sales thread.

Hey, everyone.

Jason is selling two copies of:

SAGA #1 (1st Print)

If you're interested, you should pm here or put up the :takeit: sign. I'm sure that Jason would be happy to sell books to you and he will likely ship them very quickly. Thanks for taking a look at Jason's sales thread.

(thumbs u