• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

End of Year Sales thread - the Big One - SALES CLOSED - SHIPPING UPDATE

1,016 posts in this topic

Hello everybody. Well it's that time and season again. Going to get a head start early since I have so much to post. Here are the rules.

The usual terms:

Payment by PayPal. No Probies.

Domestic shipping:

First slab $10 Priority Mail, $3 each additional.

Raw books, $8 for up to two raw Priority boxed, $11 for up to 15.

Larger orders and international orders will be quoted rates based on weight.

You can not combine orders from other sales threads.

This year Santa's helpers will be giving out gifts differently.

sexy-santa-helpers-34.jpg

Rather than give away just a few gifts this year all orders over $1000 will get $200 off.

The top five orders above $1000 will also get "Presents". These five "Presents" will be posted at the end of the sales thread all at once and top five will be able to pick which they want in order (Top sale will get first pick, then second, and so on).

They will be nice stuff, trust me. I'm feeling generous this year.

If you've missed anything from various conventions I will have stuff available. Also I plan on putting my whole eBay store on vacation hold for a period and will list all that stuff here at a discount. There's a lot of stuff I wasn't able to get to during my Mega Sale once con season started so I will throw it up here as well - About sixteen boxes of slabs.

If any of my 9.8 pre-screen subscribers are reading this please bump your PM threads. They are mostly buried back pages and pages. I'm in the middle of pushing everything out the door to make room.

So everyone, Happy Holidays and let's get the show on the road. Going to post some new books that just came in first. Some stuff will get photos but for time's sake most stuff won't.

Let's keep the banter within the sales thread to a minimum so I can keep track of everything.

:whee:

Early reveals:

Present #1 - iPad Mini (choice of black or white)

ipadmini.jpg

Present #2 - Nintendo Wii U Deluxe Set

5F946178-D8FD-4B6A-B1A9-400050454C15-5013-0000060F42C7C617.jpg

Valiant Shadowman Black CGC 9.8 (Limited to 500) $300

Unannouced Variant that was sent out to qualifying retailers in a sleeve.

Tough black front and back cover.

ON HOLD FOR jasont230 until he posts an :takeit: here in the sales thread.

71CAA194-7516-441C-BACC-448106F67D97-657-000000F6F403E62E.jpg

Avengers vs. X-Men 12 CGC 9.8 $35 (2 available)

Avengers vs. X-Men 12 Kubert Variant (1 in 50) Phoenix cover CGC 9.8 $85

Avengers vs. X-Men 12 "I'm with the X-Men" Variant CGC 9.8 $35

Amazing Spider-Man 692 50th Anniversary issue set

Regular cover CGC 9.8

1960s Variant CGC 9.8

1970s Variant CGC 9.8

1980s Variant CGC 9.8

1990s Variant CGC 9.8

2000s Variant CGC 9.8

All six CGC 9.8 set $340

SOLD!

Penny for Your Soul: False Prophet 2 Bluerainbow "Virgin" Nude (Red Panties) - Limited to 100 CGC 9.8 SS $250

Numbered & 3x signed EBAS, Nei Ruffino, Tom Hutchison

(4 available)

There are no recorded sales of this on GPA. I had ten of these witnessed at NYCC 2011 (last year). Bluerainbow had ten done as well. Only the ones that were witnessed at NYCC 2011 were able to get SS.

Bluerainbow sold these to regular customers, and I did the same here on the boards. I forgot that I had some left until someone sent me a message on eBay asking if I had one. I found them in storage - I never put them in eBay inventory by accident.

This is an example unisigned until I take a pic of one of the SS slabs. I blurred the nips to protect the innocent.

Untitled-1.jpg