• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

End of Year Sales thread - the Big One - SALES CLOSED - SHIPPING UPDATE

1,016 posts in this topic

Has anyone received their books ? Just wondering when shipped

Your book went out in today's shipment...

Still in the process of shipping. Thanks for everyone's patience. A lot of orders containing a lot of raw books and blanks.

Has anyone received their books ? Just wondering when shipped

Your book went out in today's shipment...

Still in the process of shipping. Thanks for everyone's patience. A lot of orders containing a lot of raw books and blanks.

(thumbs u

OK, another update. Everything paid through 12/19 via PayPal should be out the door as of today unless you have Subscription stuff on hold. I also have shipped some smaller and slab only orders shipped past that date.

I'm currently working on 12/20 paid orders which include:

Webgeek

JDUB

Mangbus

I also have a payment from a Ronald Hobbs for $16 on that date - I don't know who you are since I don't see your board ID. Plus you're in Canada so shipping is higher.

After I get through the three Boardies above I will continue with the 12/21 and beyond.

If you paid by Personal before 12/20 and have not received your package please contact me.

If you have not paid yet (you know who you are) please contact me.

Peace.

OK, another update. Everything paid through 12/19 via PayPal should be out the door as of today unless you have Subscription stuff on hold. I also have shipped some smaller and slab only orders shipped past that date.

Webgeek

JDUB

Mangbus :banana:

I also have a payment from a Ronald Hobbs for $16 on that date - I don't know who you are since I don't see your board ID. Plus you're in Canada so shipping is higher.

After I get through the three Boardies above I will continue with the 12/21 and beyond.

If you paid by Personal before 12/20 and have not received your package please contact me.

Peace.

You are the man!

Webgeek

JDUB

Mangbus

Peace.

I am Ronald Hobbs and my handle is comixnoir. You invoiced me and I paid and replied but you have not even looked at my response. I suggest you do so and invoice me for the extra I owe you.

Webgeek

JDUB

Mangbus

Peace.

I am Ronald Hobbs and my handle is comixnoir. You invoiced me and I paid and replied but you have not even looked at my response. I suggest you do so and invoice me for the extra I owe you.

Found the PM and replied.

All shipments other than international with combined shipping orders & subscriber holds that were paid regular PayPal through 12/31 have shipped to this point.

I'll be going back through PayPal and PMs to find and match more personal payments.