• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Random books for Sale GA SA BA AND A CA OR 2

299 posts in this topic

Annie Oakley 11

vg- about a 3.0

has weird shaped chip back cover.

somewhat difficult book to find.

:takeit:

Thanks for the pickups!!

Having some scanner issues. I was going to wrap this up tonight. Now I will finish it up tomorrow. Few Items coming up are more DC horrors. Kirby the Losers issues. and whatever else I can find. I will start sending out invoices tomorrow night as well. Found some dups of Kirby Westerns I may sell, but that's a tough call tonight.

And with that I will draw this thread to a close. as far as books being added. I can keep going as I still have a ton of oddball stuff. I will be starting a copper to modern thread this weekend as I have quite a bit of stuff from that era. Most being nm or higher.

I will start compiling invoices tonight and PMing everyone tonight through Thurs with totals.

Giving this thread a final bump and letting everyone that paid know that everything has been shipped.

If you have any problems etc. contact me and it will be fixed asap.