• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Random books for Sale GA SA BA AND A CA OR 2

299 posts in this topic

Going to be selling Random books for a while. Typically I like to sell as lots, but in this thread there will be more individual books than lots. Some you will have seen in the past many others will be new. Books will be ranging from the SA to Bronze with a CA etc thrown in. I am flexible on prices as I want to move these. Pm offers.

Paypal, money orders, and checks accepted. No Probies or HOS. I will go by time stamp of :takeit: via pm or post in thread.

Shipping: I will ship anywhere. U.S. and Canada will be same rates. $5.00 for envelope if it will fit and you want to take the chance cardboard sandwich. Or $10.00 for flat rate Priority mail box for as many as will fit securely. I don't ship media mail. if you want them shipped parcel post to save just ask. Overseas: don't ship outside the U.S. very often so cost will be actual amount with a small discount. Insurance is always included. If you spend 50.00 or more shipping will be free in U.S. and Canada. A bigger discount will be applied elsewhere.

Grading. I will use the point system on books I bought off the boards from well know boardies that were sold to me using it.. Overall I will be using old school VF, VF/NM etc.

If you have any questions please ask. If you are local pickup is fine. Heck I want to get rid of several thousand books maybe we can work something out for bulk deals.

As always if you buy something and aren't satisfied I will make it right with full refunds etc. Including return shipping. You shouldn't be out money for my mistake.

******update****

As of today I will no longer be offering flat rate priority mail boxes for 10.00 to Canada. realized actual cost is 32.95. I figured it would be in the 20 range. I will honor shipping costs for everybody that lives in Canada and bought up to this point.

New shipping will be 15.00 for Canada and Comics will still be boxed just not flat rate priority.

Rest of pricing structure will be same.

11/6/2012

Thanks for understanding Brian

Be back need to run to Home Depot

Just so you know there will be Thors below 200 Possibly a JIM or 2. X-Men SA and Bronze Pence. Miller Daredevil Pence. Random Marvel Bronze. More DC Bronze. A couple GA such as a Man Comics #1. Charlton. Plus a Helluva lot more Pm Requests from these eras I may have them.

What won't be in this thread FFs CA, TOS, may throw in an ASM or 2 haven't decide yet.