• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Infinite MySlabbedComics Thread

221 posts in this topic

Pff. I thought this experiment would be something like getting rid of your red hair color and transplanting black horses hair in it's place in a maniacal venture to make you the world's first human horse/man. What a let down.

I have been accused of being a man-horse before, but it had nothing to do with my hair color.

2 thoughts...

Mini-Shetland

My Little Pony Variant

Raging Centaur

My Draft Horse Variant

Pff. I thought this experiment would be something like getting rid of your red hair color and transplanting black horses hair in it's place in a maniacal venture to make you the world's first human horse/man. What a let down.

I have been accused of being a man-horse before, but it had nothing to do with my hair color.

emot-jerkit.gif

emot-jerkit.gif

Yeah, sorry about stealing your shtick. After 35 years, you have probably started to actually believe it.

emot-jerkit.gif

Yeah, sorry about stealing your shtick. After 35 years, you have probably started to actually believe it.

emot-jerkit.gif

You gonna nickname yourself Tripod next, Mighty Mouse?

I could barely stay awake long enough to read your first post. :baiting: SPAM!

Liar. You have been hitting the refresh button like a crack addicted rat trying to get a drug laced food pellet, hoping to catch a glimpse of my super sweet cover recreations. :baiting:

I have been using the site for quite some time. It's the perfect place for displaying a sketch cover collection as multiple copies of the same book can be entered into the system. This is an area where the Registry falls completely flat. Plus, the books can be placed in whatever order one would like to see them displayed.

I also enjoy the way they approach pedigreed books. All in all, I think it's a first class site that really filled a void in catagorizing, listing, and displaying graded books.

Furthermore, I think it's cute that Sean wants to put his eclectic pile of sh... stuff on MSC, but ugly arse photographs, instead of nice pretty scans, sort of drag the entire site down. It's similar to the Queen of England having a "THUGLIFE" tattoo right above her snatch.

xoxo

DrWatson

Well look at this. I always assumed you were a self aggrandizing queef. Now I've come to find out that you're a huge queef, with the real deal eclectic and envy inducing SS collection.

So now do we get to take shots on certain books, or is like the world's biggest cocktease? Either way thanks for sharing.