• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Infinite MySlabbedComics Thread

221 posts in this topic

I am in the process of getting pictures and details of my entire Yellow Label collection up on MySlabbedComics.com. My focus, which is not really a focus at all, has been to try and put together sigs from all of the creators (and for the last two years celebrities) that contributed to books (or other media projects) that I care about.

It is going to be a work in progress. I suspect that it will likely be next summer or maybe fall before it is finished. I tried to use the Registry, but I have lots of books that there are no sets for, and I am the anti-set collector, so MSC has been a godsend.

It is tied to GCD, so in addition to the specific info about my SS book, there is a link to the GCD with all kinds of basic info as well. You can leave comments as well. So far they have all been quite positive - no mocking me about my Copper and modern 9.6s - yet.

When it is done, it will be a testament to all of the facilitators, witnesses, CGC staff, and vendors that have helped me put this monstrosity together. I look forward to any comments. Also, this is kind of pimping MSC, but I don't care. I am not getting anything out of it, and it really is lightyears ahead of anything else in terms of being able to go and check out peoples slabs.

--Fingh

I've been watching your collection grow over the past couple of years and have been impressed. I love signed books and wanted to follow your lead, in a fashion. I do have to mention that I hope you take better scans/photos when you upload your collection.

I've been watching your collection grow over the past couple of years and have been impressed. I love signed books and wanted to follow your lead, in a fashion. I do have to mention that I hope you take better scans/photos when you upload your collection.

I always try to take the pic so the sig can be seen. On MSC all the important data will be on tje site. So it won't matter that you can rarely read my labels. :acclaim:

I always try to take the pic so the sig can be seen. On MSC all the important data will be on tje site. So it won't matter that you can rarely read my labels. :acclaim:

Is it really that big a hassle to get a scanner that is good for slabs? :baiting:

Is it really that big a hassle to get a scanner that is good for slabs? :baiting:

No. But I won't have a computer at home and that's where the books are so :whee:

No. But I won't have a computer at home and that's where the books are so :whee:

Is it really that big a hassle to get a computer at home so that you can use a scanner that is good for slabs? :baiting:

Next they won't be his slabs, he will just be posting the pictures...

That actually is a concern of mine, but really only as it relates to Walking Dead. I have sold so much WD this year that I need to figure out for sure what I still have.

I am in the process of getting pictures and details of my entire Yellow Label collection up on MySlabbedComics.com. My focus, which is not really a focus at all, has been to try and put together sigs from all of the creators (and for the last two years celebrities) that contributed to books (or other media projects) that I care about.

It is going to be a work in progress. I suspect that it will likely be next summer or maybe fall before it is finished. I tried to use the Registry, but I have lots of books that there are no sets for, and I am the anti-set collector, so MSC has been a godsend.

It is tied to GCD, so in addition to the specific info about my SS book, there is a link to the GCD with all kinds of basic info as well. You can leave comments as well. So far they have all been quite positive - no mocking me about my Copper and modern 9.6s - yet.

When it is done, it will be a testament to all of the facilitators, witnesses, CGC staff, and vendors that have helped me put this monstrosity together. I look forward to any comments. Also, this is kind of pimping MSC, but I don't care. I am not getting anything out of it, and it really is lightyears ahead of anything else in terms of being able to go and check out peoples slabs.

--Fingh

"Man... I don't know what the :censored: you just said, Little Kid, but you're special man, you reached out, and you touch a brother's heart."

:hi:

Pff. I thought this experiment would be something like getting rid of your red hair color and transplanting black horses hair in it's place in a maniacal venture to make you the world's first human horse/man. What a let down.

Pff. I thought this experiment would be something like getting rid of your red hair color and transplanting black horses hair in it's place in a maniacal venture to make you the world's first human horse/man. What a let down.

I have been accused of being a man-horse before, but it had nothing to do with my hair color.

I have been accused of being a man-horse before, but it had nothing to do with my hair color.

2 thoughts...

Mini-Shetland

My Little Pony Variant