• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Infinite MySlabbedComics Thread

221 posts in this topic

Finished! I know I don't have as many SS books as some others here but my collection is very quickly reaching a point where it will undoubtedly be unique because of the books in it. (thumbs u

I enjoyed looking through yours, Tim! Will check out the rest ASAP.

Finished! I know I don't have as many SS books as some others here but my collection is very quickly reaching a point where it will undoubtedly be unique because of the books in it. (thumbs u

I enjoyed looking through yours, Tim! Will check out the rest ASAP.

Stop looking through other people's books and work on yours! lol

Seriously though, I appreciate your comments Sean. When I get a chance I'll be browsing through your books for sure. (thumbs u

:acclaim:

(thumbs u

Too lazy to look through the thread....can you please provide the link to your books. :popcorn: How long did this take..days?

I think this is right.

http://www.myslabbedcomics.com/GalleryDetail.asp?GCat=273

I have 295 books up. I think I have spent 20-25 hours on it so far.

(thumbs u

Too lazy to look through the thread....can you please provide the link to your books. :popcorn: How long did this take..days?

I think this is right.

I shall return...I got some browsing to do in the interwebs....

(thumbs u

I think this is right.

Observations:

1. My hat goes off to you, awesome collection (worship)

2. Unbelievable sigs

3, That was a lot of patience for you to go through, book by book, taking pictures.

4. You cannot possibly have another hobby

(thumbs u

I think this is right.

Observations:

1. My hat goes off to you, awesome collection (worship)

2. Unbelievable sigs

3, That was a lot of patience for you to go through, book by book, taking pictures.

4. You cannot possibly have another hobby

1. Thanks, Hector

2. :blush:

3. I have somewhere between 300-400 to go, maybe more with sketch covers. :eek:

4. You are right.

(thumbs u

That's an impressive level of laziness my friend. lol I spent a couple days entering everything, probably could have done it in one day but there was no rush so I just took my time with it. Here's your link.

Scanner's aren't hype, but they do make the flow hype. (Isn't that what you whipper snappers say now? The flow is hype?)

Anyway, I thought you did have a second hobby, dropping the F bomb.

lol

I see what you did there.

Twice.

(thumbs u

That's an impressive level of laziness my friend. lol I spent a couple days entering everything, probably could have done it in one day but there was no rush so I just took my time with it. Here's your link.

Ahhhhhhhhhh shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhheeit...I guess its not the thing to do because its cool, its the thing to do because its the thing to do. I need to get in on this..soon, well ....at the begining of next year.....well soemtime next year...welll ...one day...one day... :busy:

(thumbs u

Ahhhhhhhhhh shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhheeit...I guess its not the thing to do because its cool, its the thing to do because its the thing to do. I need to get in on this..soon, well ....at the begining of next year.....well soemtime next year...welll ...one day...one day... :busy:

The only problem I have is that not everything is assignable so I've got some books just kind of floating out there sad and lonely because they feel like they don't belong. :(

Scanner's aren't hype, but they do make the flow hype. (Isn't that what you whipper snappers say now? The flow is hype?)

Anyway, I thought you did have a second hobby, dropping the F bomb.

lol

I see what you did there.

Twice.

Did I do something other than try to make a bad funny? That was all that was intended.

(shrug)

(thumbs u

The only problem I have is that not everything is assignable so I've got some books just kind of floating out there sad and lonely because they feel like they don't belong. :(

I've had the same problem. That, and one book's info is different at CGC and at GCD. A couple aren't in GCD at all.

:(