• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Infinite MySlabbedComics Thread

221 posts in this topic

Scanner's aren't hype, but they do make the flow hype. (Isn't that what you whipper snappers say now? The flow is hype?)

Anyway, I thought you did have a second hobby, dropping the F bomb.

lol

I see what you did there.

Twice.

Did I do something other than try to make a bad funny? That was all that was intended.

(shrug)

No, they both were funny. And a little clever. :)

I'm ashamed that I didn't put my books up before now.

Don't think of it like that. It is going to be awesome. Whenever those threads pop up, like they always do, asking "Are there any SS of _______________" hopefully MSC will be the repository of all those books.

AlwaysBronze just posted some of his jawdroppers from the early days. :cloud9:

I'm ashamed that I didn't put my books up before now.

Don't think of it like that. It is going to be awesome. Whenever those threads pop up, like they always do, asking "Are there any SS of _______________" hopefully MSC will be the repository of all those books.

AlwaysBronze just posted some of his jawdroppers from the early days. :cloud9:

Yeah, it's not like you posted anything really awesome. *cough* Conan #1 *cough*

:roflmao:

Either way, that's a great book. Was Joe Matt there as well?

Not that I recall. I got William Stout, Joyce farmer and Brown. I already had Gilbert Shelton, but he was there as well, I think. I think Trina Robbins cancelled. I have had books for her a half dozen times and she has cancelled every time.

:acclaim:

(thumbs u

Too lazy to look through the thread....can you please provide the link to your books. :popcorn: How long did this take..days?

I think this is right.

http://www.myslabbedcomics.com/GalleryDetail.asp?GCat=273

I have 295 books up. I think I have spent 20-25 hours on it so far.

:headbang: sick collection. LOVE the Trollords & the Yummy Fur!!!