• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Phantom variant program

861 posts in this topic

If this isn't direct selling what is. Wheres Transplant when you need him?

I'm here. I've hit the notify mod button on many of Larry's trolling or self promoting (spam) posts. Some have gone away and strikes were issued. Some remain. My guess is that some people are allowed extra leeway which may or may not be indirectly tied to their submission volume.

I've never had a problem with announcements about the Phantom variants. But it's a fine line here between this and spamming. Personally, I think it's spam (and lots of it at this point) but the mods let it stay. Their call.

I'm here. I've hit the notify mod button on many of Larry's trolling or self promoting (spam) posts. Some have gone away and strikes were issued. Some remain. My guess is that some people are allowed extra leeway which may or may not be indirectly tied to their submission volume.

I've never had a problem with announcements about the Phantom variants. But it's a fine line here between this and spamming. Personally, I think it's spam (and lots of it at this point) but the mods let it stay. Their call.

Well, rather than clog this thead with this overdone butthurt, how about when you see new posts in the thread you don't read them. You know there's nothing here that you care about, you know the rules allow it, just skip it. How hard is that?

Or take the butthurt directly to the mods instead of butthurting about it here? Anything but this constant stream of "poor put-upon Percy" garbage.

Well, rather than clog this thead with this overdone butthurt, how about when you see new posts in the thread you don't read them. You know there's nothing here that you care about, you know the rules allow it, just skip it. How hard is that?

Or take the butthurt directly to the mods instead of butthurting about it here? Anything but this constant stream of "poor put-upon Percy" garbage.

Lighten up, Francis. I was answering a question. This and the post above constitute the sum of all the posting in this thread that I've done (2). Compare that to Larry and his butthurt posting in the Ghost variant thread (~20).

Picked up the Revival #1 Phantom variant at Pittsburgh Comics in McMurray, PA, this past weekend. He was selling both #1 and #6 at cover price. Can't recommend much LCS' better and friendlier than this, if you are ever in the greater Pittsburgh area.

Dear Larry:

I wish to purchase that book, plus the Virgin variant. There are NO Phantom retailers within 100 miles of me. Will you sell it to me? I will pay promptly. Thanks.

Love and kisses,

Me.

I added a new retailer this week:

Cliff Biggers

Dr. No's Comics & Games Superstore

3428 Canton Road

Blackwell Square Shopping Center

Marietta GA 30066

www.drnos.com

Phantom Revival #2 & #7 ship Wednesday.

( I can't wait to get all "connecty" with my display )

1359573802631.jpg

1359574387905.jpg

Thought this one came out killer.

1360962215946.jpg

Nice Work by the artist. Will be buying that at cover.

Yes, the artist ( Gabriel Hartman ) certainly created a homage to the original Star Wars poster per my request perfectly.

Hope you find it at cover.

I'm certainly working my off trying to get 50 venues spread out equally by 2013 end, to give the consumer a wide range of choices.

There will be 30,000+ regular covers

3,000 Phantoms.

Bet on the one you think will scratch your collecting itch.

( my bets on the rare book )

1360962215946.jpg

Yes, the artist ( Gabriel Hartman ) certainly created a homage to the original Star Wars poster per my request perfectly.

I'm certainly working my off trying to get 50 venues spread out equally by 2013 end, to give the consumer a wide range of choices.

3,000 Phantoms.

I always get them all at cover.

1360962215946.jpg

3,000 Phantoms.

I always get them all at cover.

Well then.

You're welcome.

I guess, I'm doing MY job.

Thanks for buying Phantom.