• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Phantom variant program

861 posts in this topic

All the customer wanted was a decent book. He could of contacted

the customer and say I can't promise 9.8. Just ignoring your customers

is not good.

I had 1,100+ orders to fill.

When I got to this one & saw the "request" for 9.8 candidates, I moved on to the next order.

Most online sellers will agree that "requesting" a 9.8 means "it damn well better be 9.8"

The buyer was adding something to the transaction. Not to mention, he was from Canada & reships would decimate this modest transaction.

He up: He should have made that inquiry before his purchase.

I up: I should have refunded him right then & there.

At best the customer is just misinformed about how grading works.

At worst, he's a scumbag practicing a predatory purchasing technique.

I refunded the customer & am sending him pre-screened 9.8 candidates at no charge, ONLY because I dragged my on the refund.

Anyway, Policy was formed.

Going forward in my mail order business, I'll be cancelling & blocking any such orders.

They're too troublesome.

Then why did you just remove yourself from my inquiry about 10 copies of Spider-Gwen??

You told me you could not promise grades and I gave you ABSOLUTELY NO PUSHBACK. Then when I ask about the price for colored and B&Ws, a total and paypal address, you just remove yourself. When I think you misunderstood and send another PM, you just remove yourself again.

I appreciate you selling the Enormous books and letting me pick them up at your shop on my way back from vacation. I also appreciate the sharp condition of the books you sold me at a more than fair price. But for the life of me, I cannot figure out a good reason why you would dismiss an inquiry from a return customer in this manner

Probably because of your board history or the insane way you PM people.

Leave it to Alex "the schoolgirl" Pastaboy to forget this statement

I don't know why anyone would suggest he's irrational.

never did....

Joey's pretty cool.

But jeeze...

Yeah, it wasn't that long ago....But thanks for chiming in!

I've said the same about you in the past dude.

I was also wrong.

is not good.

When I got to this one & saw the "request" for 9.8 candidates, I moved on to the next order.

Most online sellers will agree that "requesting" a 9.8 means "it damn well better be 9.8"

The buyer was adding something to the transaction. Not to mention, he was from Canada & reships would decimate this modest transaction.

I refunded the customer & am sending him pre-screened 9.8 candidates at no charge, ONLY because I dragged my on the refund.

Going forward in my mail order business, I'll be cancelling & blocking any such orders.

They're too troublesome.

Holy buckets!

So wait... so the seller is acknowledging mistakes were made AND is sending the buyer 9.8 candidates for compensation AT NO CHARGE!!!

And yet there are STILL people flinging pooh over this!??

WTH more needs to be said!?

Wow! :facepalm:

is not good.

They're too troublesome.

Then why did you just remove yourself from my inquiry about 10 copies of Spider-Gwen??

You told me you could not promise grades and I gave you ABSOLUTELY NO PUSHBACK. Then when I ask about the price for colored and B&Ws, a total and paypal address, you just remove yourself. When I think you misunderstood and send another PM, you just remove yourself again.

I appreciate you selling the Enormous books and letting me pick them up at your shop on my way back from vacation. I also appreciate the sharp condition of the books you sold me at a more than fair price. But for the life of me, I cannot figure out a good reason why you would dismiss an inquiry from a return customer in this manner

never did....

Joey's pretty cool.

But jeeze...

I was also wrong.

I have to assume Joey's rep is widely known. Next!

Yeah, you and Alex can let it go now....or you can discuss me at your next EH! comic variant meeting as usual.

is not good.

They're too troublesome.

never did....

Joey's pretty cool.

But jeeze...

I was also wrong.

Yeah, you and Alex can let it go now....or you can discuss me at your next EH! comic variant meeting as usual.

I'm like OT Genesis. I'm in love with the coco.

is not good.

They're too troublesome.

never did....

Joey's pretty cool.

But jeeze...

I was also wrong.

It's OT Genasis (thumbs u

is not good.

They're too troublesome.

never did....

Joey's pretty cool.

But jeeze...

I was also wrong.

Its cocaine.

is not good.

They're too troublesome.

never did....

Joey's pretty cool.

But jeeze...

I was also wrong.

Its cocaine.

It's definitely not music.

is not good.

They're too troublesome.

never did....

Joey's pretty cool.

But jeeze...

I was also wrong.

Its cocaine.

:cloud9:

Like ODB Said " it cleans out the sinuses "

is not good.

They're too troublesome.

Holy buckets!

So wait... so the seller is acknowledging mistakes were made AND is sending the buyer 9.8 candidates for compensation AT NO CHARGE!!!

And yet there are STILL people flinging pooh over this!??

WTH more needs to be said!?

Wow! :facepalm:

0vTTjPf.gif