• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Any of our UK boardies going to the Leeds' Comic Con Nov 17-18?

61 posts in this topic

Is it pre-book only? There's a slim chance of the weekend off so I've an outside chance of making it.

tickets still available and you should be able to pay on the door.

Sound. PM me your number, if I can make it up Saturday morning I'll give you a bell and see where you are.

I''ll be there for the second year running. This event gave a huge shot in the arm to a very jaded mainly silver age comic collector fed up of spandex superheroes. The discussions about the future direction of comics were very interesting.

Before I went in I thought just another event. I came out buzzing.

Maybe not the biggest event , maybe not the greatest guest list, but if you love comics as a medium, I doubt this event can be beaten.

Even worth travelling north of Watford for.

Anyone know if there will be any cgc representation there? Wouldn't mind getting a couple of books signed and subbed if I could find a way to get there. It's unlikely I'll be able to but its a con Iv always wanted to go to as Iv heard lots of good things

Anyone know if there will be any cgc representation there? Wouldn't mind getting a couple of books signed and subbed if I could find a way to get there. It's unlikely I'll be able to but its a con Iv always wanted to go to as Iv heard lots of good things

I don't think there will be, I'm afraid.

There is a board member going for this but I can't remember for the life of me who it is.

There is a board member going for this but I can't remember for the life of me who it is.

Maybe they will make themselves known if they pop into this thread. "Hello cgc representative let us know who you are" :hi:

£43 a sub, plus £10 to post back to you. Extra comics postage is £5.

It has never been done in the UK with a UK facilitator.

This price includes slabbing, postage to CGC, postage back, insurance, fast track, CGC invoice fee. Just doesn't include postage when I get comics back to you, which has changed to £10 plus £5 per comic after.

Did you submit any comics at London Super Comic Convention?

Hi it's me!!!:)

No, it wasn't you. Someone else was going

As far as I am aware i am the only facilitator there, desert wind comics is facilitating but mail in for the US. DWC is then sending me the comics to be signed using my witness. I haven't been informed by CGC that anyone else is doing it.

When did CGC approve UK facilitators? Last thing I remember it was a big no-no and was never going to happen.

Things progress.

Obviously. Doesn't really answer my question though.

When did CGC approve UK facilitators? Last thing I remember it was a big no-no and was never going to happen.

Things progress.

Hi. Are you someone we know? Are you a known dealer in the UK?