• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

moved : Pre-Ebay SS NOTICE!! 150+ SS books Frazetta ASM 39 9.9's One of a Kinds!

7 posts in this topic

removed.

to:

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=6119977#Post6119977

sorry for the wrong spot. Other people have done the same thing w/o criticism (guess they are just more well founded in the community so it's ok. I tried to delete this thread but since someone replied it won't let me...)

Plus not like this is a normal sale :)

Not trying to rain on your parade but...

:rulez:

Forum Guidelines

3. List your books only once, and in the appropriate sub-forum. Incorrectly placed threads or books posted in multiple places will be moved. Repeat offenders will have their threads pulled completely.

6. It must list specific books with purchase prices. It is acceptable to bulk price, and/or to note that package discounts may be available, but you must list a starting price that you WILL sell for.

8. List estimated shipping costs, times, and methods.

9. List acceptable forms of payment (NOTE: Personal PayPal payment is NOT allowed as a listed option in your post as it is not appropriate for item purchases.)

Actually I will not be responding to PM's asking for price (too many). If you want a price wait for it to come out on ebay. If you want to make me an offer that's a different story since I can sort out who is serious or not up front based on their offer.This is basically just a heads up to those who HAVE TO HAVE a book so they can make an offer before it possibly gets BIN'ed.

Sorry and good luck.

Awesome sauce.

sorry for the wrong spot. Other people have done the same thing w/o criticism (guess they are just more well founded in the community so it's ok. I tried to delete this thread but since someone replied it won't let me...)

If they've done it, they've been chastised as well.

If it's not a normal sale, then list it somewhere else, the rules still apply.

removed.

to:

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=6119977#Post6119977

It's got nothing to do with how well established you are. It's the fact that if you list something for sale on the boards you have to list a price. Period. There is generally a little leeway in the Sig Room as far as sales threads being run outside the Sales Forum but the rules still apply. It's just that simple.