• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Can't find in any guide.

5 posts in this topic

Hello, I am looking for information on a "Amazing Animals" No.15 it says CAN ED. beside the No. 15 and it says BELL Comic for the Company. It has a price of 10c. Thanks

I can't find it listed in either Intro to Cdn Comics (Aurora) or my British Comic Bk Pr Guide. It may be a Canadian b/w comic from the war yrs. I have Active Comics 19 & Triumph Comics 25, but they were published by Colonial Distributors, not Bell. Both 10 cent cvr price too.

It's colour and it has a rabbit on the frt with "super rabbit' costume on, The first page has the Rabbit sitting in a chair reading Captain America,and has the title "Scare at the Shore"

Does the book have a date in the normal spot of bottom first page? - Another suggestion might be a Bell Telephone give-away since your description of one of the stories sounds a bit tongue in cheek. In other words the 10 cent price more for decoration than suggesting age..............

No date in book,but there is a date stamp on the back that says Feb 14 1951,and on the lower part of back cover it says Published by Bell Features and Publishing Company Limited, 165 York Street, Toronto, Ontario -bi-monthly - I'll try to get access to a scanner in the next couple of days. Thanks