• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Closed

56 posts in this topic

Paypal prefered. Shipping $4 For 1-6 comics, Please post :takeit:

I am also open to offers as well, but "Take it" will trump any PM offers.

I'm not sure on grading comics. I will describe any defects on these the best I can. My scanner is down so I have taken photos with my professional camera. Most details should be able to be seen.

As always as questions before commiting to buy! I don't want any unhappy buyers!

I will be listing more issues in a bit.

ASM#300- $30 SOLD to Dr. Balls

Spiderman #1- $60 SOLD to Dr. Balls

ASM #300- Newsstand edition, Has some sort of impact crease on the cover, not noticable looking directly at the cover but at an angle in direct light it can be seen. Still looks great. Fine + maybe better?

Spiderman #1- Gold Walmart edition- Looks great flat, no spine creases, Very nice issue. Bought by myself when it was released. Very nice hard to find issue.

In my opinion it would grade 9.0 or better?

asm3001.jpg[/img]

asm3002.jpg[/img]

asm3003.jpg[/img]

asm3004.jpg[/img]

asm3005.jpg[/img]

asm3006.jpg[/img]

asm3007.jpg[/img]

Gold1.jpg[/img]

Gold2.jpg[/img]

gold3.jpg[/img]

gold4.jpg[/img]

ASM 300 for $30 :takeit:

I am not happy.... :pullhair:

You might try creating a WTB thread for the book in similar condition and price. Someone may hook you up.

Not a bad idea. I want one and actually had one in hand at my LCS a month ago ($60), but the condition was not there. I might just step up to a graded 9.2-9.4 at some point in the near future. Thanks though...

Ryan