• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Awesome! Early Ninja Turtle CGC Collection on Ebay!

26 posts in this topic

Hmmm,

One of those books looks awefully familiar. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Welcome to the boards.

Alex

Did I buy one of these from you??

The Signature series book. grin.gif

Ahhhh I see, small world smile.gif

The Buy It Now was set at $500.00 if anybody on the boards here is interested I will sell it for $450.00 with free FedEx shipping. Let me know or email me at

animalmystic@hotmail.com

I want to use the Buy it Now and keep one of the 9.6 early issues and sell the rest back off again. Not sure I want to go through the hassle?????? 893frustrated.gif

Tell you what I will sell you the whole collection for $400, but I get to keep the Sig Series 9.2, everything else is yours for $400 and free shipping! The SS is the only one I really didn't want to part with so with this you get a deal on the collection, I get to keep the SS let me know

Email me:

animalmystic@hotmail.com

I want to use the Buy it Now and keep one of the 9.6 early issues and sell the rest back off again. Not sure I want to go through the hassle?????? 893frustrated.gif

Tell you what I will sell you the whole collection for $400, but I get to keep the Sig Series 9.2, everything else is yours for $400 and free shipping! The SS is the only one I really didn't want to part with so with this you get a deal on the collection, I get to keep the SS let me know

Email me:

animalmystic@hotmail.com

Thanks for the offer. I think I will take it. You keep the Sig Series. smile.gif PM me with info.

Email me:

animalmystic@hotmail.com

Thanks for the offer. I think I will take it. You keep the Sig Series. smile.gif PM me with info.

893naughty-thumb.gif He just ended the auction when people were bidding

Email me:

animalmystic@hotmail.com

893naughty-thumb.gif He just ended the auction when people were bidding

i was just thinking the same thing... haven't there been threads about this very topic? hmmm... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

I just wanted to say thanks to everybody on the boards that expressed interest in my collection. I have had a warm welcome since joining the boards, thanks!

As for the collection I have to say you snooze you loose. I made a post as soon as the auction started with a link, my BIN and email. No offers. I got a buyer that made me an offer I couldn't refuse, so I sold the collection, he got a great deal, and I can move on from modern titles to golden/silver age titles which is my first love anyways.

If people were interested more you should have emailed me, instead of waiting, waiting on Ebay will kill you almost every time.

Thanks again for all the interest!!! smile.gif

thumbsup2.gif

Email me:

animalmystic@hotmail.com

Wow, I thought we were talking about a deal here. You made me a direct offer and then it gets taken away??? Seems like I should have had first dibs, you did make the offer to me. Oh well confused-smiley-013.gif

I thought the same thing? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif Didn't you get it, jgel?

Darth,

No man, I logged in and made the offer that I would take it. Next thing I hear it is sold???? Not sure how that worked out. Before, another buyer could have the books IF the current offer was declined. As I said Oh well... confused-smiley-013.gif