• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

New Spiderman movie villain confirmed! The Trickster!

26 posts in this topic

Is it just me or does Spidey resemble Ted Dansen?

I cant believe how horrible that costume is. Especially since I can remember as a kid thinking how much better the Electric Company Spidey looked than the live action Spidey series on prime time TV.

I cant believe how horrible that costume is. Especially since I can remember as a kid thinking how much better the Electric Company Spidey looked than the live action Spidey series on prime time TV.

l_spider-man-live-action-con-caper-curse-of-rava-3dc2.jpg

The Amazing Spider-Man! With great power ... comes the ability to struggle your way over a five foot tall iron fence.

I was going to say Mark Hamill sure is getting a lot of work lately. :facepalm:

2658417-trickster2_large.jpg

And yes I know Trickster is with DC it's a joke

:eyeroll:

This is pretty funny.

electric company was boss.

not sure if anyone saw this; might be old news, but last night ET did a full coverage interview with jamie foxx on his upcoming new movie. during this interview he was asked point blank about the next spiderman movie & he actually confirmed, yes, he is in. jamie foxx will be electro.

amazing spider-man 2 villain confirmed