• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM Batman 181

14 posts in this topic

i see 5.5

that long vertical crease on Robin by itself might get the book 6.5 but once you add the corner crease and then the other vertical crease by the spine, then I don't see how the book can get a 6.0

I started off putting it somewhere between 6.0 and 7.0 which I know is rather broad but I'm just using that as a range. The two long creases down the front of the cover and that lower corner are my main concerns but the spine looks a little rough as well - and I'm unsure how much that counts against the grade here.

I see some creases on the back of the spine that look like they could probably be pressed and I wonder what a cleaning would do as well. My best guess puts it at 6.0 but I surely appreciate more eyes looking it over. I'm still pleased with it regardless and feel I got an alright deal :)

i see a 5.0 with very nice appeal

Is it nice enough to earn a shiny sticker? hm

In all seriousness I can live with even a 5.0. I bought it as a VG+ and thought it looked at least a little better than that so I'm still happy relative to what I paid. These mid-range ones confuse me about where exactly to place them so I really appreciate the comments.