• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

New Best of the Best sketch website!

85 posts in this topic

Hello everyone!

I am happy to finally announce on this board my new website:

:whee:

cgcsketch.com.

On it you will found all the Best of the Best sketch competitions, where it will be easy to see all sketch contestants in a well organized manner.

Like many of you, I love seeing artist sketch. And while the idea of a Best of the Best sketch competitions is awesome, the forum is not necessary an easy place to browse and see all the great artist sketch. That's why I decided to make a website about it and try to make it easy for peoples to browse thru the entire great artists sketch.

I want to thanks Greedo for first having got this fabulous idea and then for his input on the website. I also want to thanks Starpc for having taken the time to also check the website and gave me some ideas. We have also reworked a little the Best of the Best rules to make them clearer. A big thank you to Menace also for having proofread the site a little and in particular the About section. Because if I sometime write like a 5 years old child, it's because I am French and not fully bilingual. :facepalm:

In overall since January 2012, we have 26 Sketch competitions with over 350 different sketch submitted by the board members. So I hope you will like the site and I will try to update it after each new sketch competition.

BTW you are ALL welcome to PM me about errors or ideas you might get for the site. Also there is many sketch that I could not place on the website because of photobucket dead link. So if you want to send me the photos of the sketch that is missing, I will add them in the proper section.

Thank you! :)

Thanks a lot everyone.

Like I said if you think we can add anything, tell me.

Maybe an Artist section where we could see all the sketch of the same artist would be cool.