• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

New Best of the Best sketch website!

85 posts in this topic

Looks really good - at first I was worried the votes wouldn't be on the forum anymore, but it doesn't look like that part is changing, just a great way to go view some of the best sketches!

This was exactly WHY I have done the site, thanks!

I love it :applause:

I love it so much,I'm giving it the Marvelfangirl stamp of approval:

mfg_stamp.png

lol!!! Many thanks for that! I think I will add it on the website ;)

Just add the stamp on the main page at the bottom (thumbs u

:applause:

I've also taken the liberty to show off my winning of the award, as you can see from my Sig line... (thumbs u I hope someday to have more sketches worthy of it

I love it :applause:

I love it so much,I'm giving it the Marvelfangirl stamp of approval:

mfg_stamp.png

lol!!! Many thanks for that! I think I will add it on the website ;)

Just add the stamp on the main page at the bottom (thumbs u

:applause:

I've also taken the liberty to show off my winning of the award, as you can see from my Sig line... (thumbs u I hope someday to have more sketches worthy of it

:)

I just update the Doom and Deadpool pages.

Now I need to do the TMNT Best of.

BTW I thought of something, it would be cool if all the winners of the Best of the Best sketch would link their Best of logo award in their signature to the rightful page on the CGCSKETCH.COM.

That way when we see in a signature that someone is the winner of a Best of sketch, we can see his sketch along the competitors just by clicking the logo.

Just a thought hm:)

I just update the Doom and Deadpool pages.

Now I need to do the TMNT Best of.

BTW I thought of something, it would be cool if all the winners of the Best of the Best sketch would link their Best of logo award in their signature to the rightful page on the CGCSKETCH.COM.

That way when we see in a signature that someone is the winner of a Best of sketch, we can see his sketch along the competitors just by clicking the logo.

Just a thought hm:)

I am down if I am not the only one.....

Nice! Very cool of you to put that together. As soon as we get a Best of the Best Rogue contest, I think I might have a shot having one of mine up there!