• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GA Canadian editions?

8 posts in this topic

I'm hardly an expert, but in my very limited experience many of the Canadian editions are in black and white instead of color and often have lower pages counts, meaning they have a story or two missing. Again, this is just from the experience of the few Canadian copies I have, so it may very well vary by publisher. Personally, though, I try to avoid Canadian copies. I am sure there are people who collect them, though, as they are likely more rare than their American counterparts.

Silver Age pence copies, on the other hand, are fantastic and much cooler than their American counterparts (thumbs u

There are also Canadian variants or editions that are entirely identical to their US editions with the exception of a price change (and/or a notation of Canadian) on the cover.

(Unfortunately it's not the best search engine, but it is the one that was provided with this Chat Board platform.)

I've seen it suggested that you may want to search the boards using Google rather than using the board's search engine.

(Unfortunately it's not the best search engine, but it is the one that was provided with this Chat Board platform.)

I've seen it suggested that you may want to search the boards using Google rather than using the board's search engine.