• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Name this comic book character..

16 posts in this topic

Jolly Green Giant? Green Bean Head?? The Hulk (having a bad HEAD day???) confused-smiley-013.gif

Bingo. thumbsup2.gif Thought the lack of ears might throw some. smirk.gif Not! smile.gif

Yep, I do believe my badge was from '97. Decided never to do another costume for the masquerade until I could put more effort into it.

Bingo to the Impossible Man. Anyone pick up his latest appearance in Exiles? Seems like he pops up in a Marvel comic every now and then. They just want to keep the copyright active?

You......you......wore that outside?......in public?.......where other people could see you?

27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif

Uh, yeah that was my insane.gif moment. I believe I was drinking heavily that year.

]

You......you......wore that outside?......in public?.......where other people could see you?

27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif

Uh, yeah that was my insane.gif moment. I believe I was drinking heavily that year.

Whew, for a moment I thought you did this sober. Carry on. thumbsup2.gif

The mask was only part of the costume. I'm to sober now to post the picture of the full costume. I can't remember for sure, but I do believe I was booed somewhat by the crowd. tonofbricks.gif Impossible Man was the villain that night! devil.gif Okay, maybe it was the costume that was evil.

I'm surprised that Mark Waid hasn't used the Impossible Man in any of his FF issues. Seems like a perfect character for him to have some fun with......

I think you're right. The Impossible Man has been in some cool issues with the FF. He was in also in a Marvel Two-In-One issue with the Thing that is one of my favorite books. I believe it was George Perez that did the art.

I think you're right. The Impossible Man has been in some cool issues with the FF. He was in also in a Marvel Two-In-One issue with the Thing that is one of my favorite books. I believe it was George Perez that did the art.

Issue #60. One of the only issue of 2-in1 that I own. On sale in NM at MH Comics for $2.50:

52075323508.60.gif

thumbsup2.gif