• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The "24 hour key/semi-key sale" ALL CGC; All nice books! Stop in and L@@K

36 posts in this topic

Some days I feel rich. Some days poor. Guess how I feel today. Very nice stuff though. (thumbs u

Richer for having known us all? (shrug)

Ah, the Canadian POV.

:cloud9:

I smell.......is it? could it be? .....I think,....yes, it might actually be........KRAP!!!

.........and a heck of a bunch of nice looking books. Where's the handsome discount? I bought an extra supply of handsome cream this week!

I bought an extra supply of handsome cream this week!

Should ask for a refund mate...

:facepalm:

I expect so much more from you, Brock - don't take the layup man!! I was expecting you to merely enjoy the Simpson's reference ("Hey that's not the wallet inspector")

And back to your regularly scheduled programming of delicious key books at fair prices................the one and only COLUMBIA COMICS ladies and gentlemen :whee: :whee: :whee: :whee: :whee: :whee: :whee: :whee:

Superboy 68 CGC 6.0 OW/W Twin Cities Ped $625

SB68FC.jpg

hm

Do it..... :baiting:

I have a 7.5 and even though I thought I might have paid too much and it was a short term sacifice, I've never regretted getting it....Super tough book and even tougher with OW pages or better

Superboy 68 CGC 6.0 OW/W Twin Cities Ped $625

SB68FC.jpg

hm

Do it..... :baiting:

I have a 7.5 and even though I thought I might have paid too much and it was a short term sacifice, I've never regretted getting it....Super tough book and even tougher with OW pages or better

Certainly don't see many DC's from the late 50s with OW/W pages...certainly attracted me to the book in the first place.