• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSED. Books being moved to Ebay. Thanks all!

49 posts in this topic

Hello and welcome to my November sales thread. This will be an ongoing thread in which I will be unloading my personal books. It will have a bit of everything, so check in periodically. I will not give previews, or upload early to photobucket..

Standard forum rules apply. No probates, no HOS. I reserve the right to refuse to sell to anyone I may choose. Not that I will, but I could if I decided to :ohnoez:

Shipping is done via priority shipping. Out of country will be exact shipping costs, as flat rate is not available. I am limited as to what days I can ship due to work, please know I will work to get things done as fast as possible.

:takeit: gets the book, PM offers will be considered.

Feel free to post comments. My grading is tight, but it does not mean it is the same as yours. I typically grade books what I believe CGC would, but take OS grading into consideration. I have never had a book returned due to not agreeing with my grading, but it could happen :screwy:

If you are unhappy with a book, schedule return within 7 days. If I miss something I pay return shipping. If it is due to disagreeing with grading, buyer pays. To avoid this, ask for scans. You may also not like certain flaws, PM me beforehand to discuss. It may not be the book for you, lets be sure if it is or is not.

I am customer service oriented, happy customers are good. Lets make some happy customers!

All proceeds are going to our new home (provided our bid gets accepted) so there will not be much held back.. :foryou:

Showcase #60 VG+/F- This is a nice copy for the grade, the biggest issue is a very small stain on the BC about midway up the spine. The colors are nice, and the pages are bone white. I have had this book for about 6 years now, and am finally accepting I have to part with it. Asking $50.00

001-63.jpg

I don't know if I have 9. They are in my registry. Pat Beam

A search for Pat Beam didn't pull up a registry list??? Do you have a link to your registry?

If you have a Ped Defenders1, I'm definitely interested!