• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Marvel reboot on cnn.com

63 posts in this topic

I will give them this though ... it's great to see at least one of the Big Two giving some real on-page time to hunchbacks. lol

121105021928-cap-now-vertical-gallery.jpg

What a horrible cover! Now I remember why I hate John Romita Jr and he turned me off comics in the nineties. (Uncanny X-Men 300)

Marvel Now! What does that mean? Now we REALLY suck?

Suddenly, Liefeld doesn't look as bad.

Those covers look awful. I can't imagine the writing is much better.

Peter Parker is gone. Tony Stark is really Robert Downey Jr.

Sorry Marvel, but I won't be buying these.

I will give them this though ... it's great to see at least one of the Big Two giving some real on-page time to hunchbacks. lol

121105021928-cap-now-vertical-gallery.jpg

What a horrible cover! Now I remember why I hate John Romita Jr and he turned me off comics in the nineties. (Uncanny X-Men 300)

+1

I don't think that Romita JR cover is all that bad. I guess I am one of the few that likes his art. Oh well.......................I might check the Cap out. I have never really collected Captain America as a monthly series but I recently just finished reading the TPB "The Captain" which reprints Cap #'s 332-350. I enjoyed it a bunch, good fun classic comic stories!

Oh gee reboots, that's original meh

I'm really surprised how many people on this forum don't know the difference between a reboot and a relaunch.