• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

values

9 posts in this topic

When filling out the CGC comics submission form, do we take condition into account for the fair market value? For example, my Iron Man #1 is in fair condition. I put the fair condition price down, right? Not the near mint price?

I thought this thread was gonna be about politics, religion and ethics. :sorry:

Tupenny will be along with an answer that will tie it all together.

When filling out the CGC comics submission form, do we take condition into account for the fair market value? For example, my Iron Man #1 is in fair condition. I put the fair condition price down, right? Not the near mint price?

You're not seriously sending in an IM # 1 in Fair, are you?

lol

23646.jpg

;)

lol

The return of Lonely Books?