• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What Retro-Blanks would you want to see?

46 posts in this topic

Had a random idea... I dont know how popular/profitable the production of the sketch blank covers are for Marvel/DC, but I wondered if "retro" blanks (with old title designs) would be popular...

It'd be a great promotion, and a great homage to some longstanding title styles from bygone eras...

So if you could suggest a great retro cover title to Marvel/DC what would you want to see?

Images are a plus for entertainment value!

Me? I'd love to see an 80's retro Green Lantern Blank

14I2z.jpg

This is SUCH a great idea. My vote would be for Marvel Team-Up (For X vs. Y Marvel battle covers), and DC Comics Presents (for literally any DC character).

I would buy 30 of each. :cloud9:

Thanks sf, I thought it would have some legs. I like your idea of the "catch all" type cover... Was there ever a decent Marvel Team-Up logo? All the ones I see are centered around the names of the characters (which defeats the purpose of the catch all cover)

The DC Comics Presents would be fun 80s

IaMea.jpg

pretty sure you can publish as many as you want all day everyday, as long as you don't sell or distribute them in a manner where they could be forseeably resold.