• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DJM77 - Where are you? - YOU were out of line!

49 posts in this topic

Has anyone heard from or seen Adam lately? (shrug)

I made a pretty substantial sale to Adam, and its been almost 3 weeks since I heard from him.

I hope everything is OK. We've done deals before, and I know Adam's a stand-up guy, so this isnt a thread to bash him. (tsk)

Im just hoping someone call get a hold of him, and ask him to PM me :wishluck:

Thanks

If someone bailed out on me after a purchase for 3 weeks with no communication I'd be royally pizzed! And rightfully so...we all at the end of the day have the same s h I t e to contend with...no pass here... :sumo:

What if he's been in the hospital? Or kidnapped for ransom? :shrug:

If someone bailed out on me after a purchase for 3 weeks with no communication I'd be royally pizzed! And rightfully so...we all at the end of the day have the same s h I t e to contend with...no pass here... :sumo:

What if he's been in the hospital? Or kidnapped for ransom? :shrug:

He got married?

Dan & I have talked and I apologized for the delay in responding to his PM and have sorted everything out. I have not been on the boards much since the time he last wrote on 10/29 due to being out of town all week and being w/out power for a little while starting the day after the PM was sent due to the hurricane. I wouldn't begrudge Dan at all if he were upset, even though he's not.

For the record though, it was just a case of bad timing and lack of computer access on my part. I did not bail out on this purchase, nor have I / would I ever bail out on any purchase. Fairly certain my track record in that department over the last 15 years is 100%. The delay was not intended (or ideal) and have already discussed the idea of additional compensation to make up for the extra time he had to wait, but there was no bailing out of any kind. :gossip:

Dan & I have talked and I apologized for the delay in responding to his PM and have sorted everything out. I have not been on the boards much since the time he last wrote on 10/29 due to being out of town all week and being w/out power for a little while starting the day after the PM was sent due to the hurricane. I wouldn't begrudge Dan at all if he were upset, even though he's not.

For the record though, it was just a case of bad timing and lack of computer access on my part. I did not bail out on this purchase, nor have I / would I ever bail out on any purchase. Fairly certain my track record in that department over the last 15 years is 100%. The delay was not intended (or ideal) and have already discussed the idea of additional compensation to make up for the extra time he had to wait, but there was no bailing out of any kind. :gossip:

Your record is solid.Im sure no one though you were bailing.Hope all is well. (thumbs u

I'll state for the record that I am in no way upset with Adam, nor was I worried about him backing out. And as I originally stated, this thread wasnt started to bash anyone, I simply had no other way to get in touch with Adam. And since he's done many deals with people (myself included), I was hoping someone would have contact info. And of course someone came through! :applause:

I hope someday I have the reputation and respect that Adam has here on the Boards :foryou:

Ahh, so no witch burning :ohnoez:

Not that anyone cares, but both Adam and Spider-Dan get a (thumbs u from me.

Thanks!

Am I out of line for starting this thread? Is it inappropriate? I certainly wasnt trying to bash Adam!

I dont think I was, yet I recieved this PM earlier from - DJM77 - and it really rubbed me the wrong way

DJM77 - "Calling someone out on the board over a stupid comic, if I were Adam..I would tell you

where you can put your book.

Marc"

Spider-Dan - "Who are you?? If you have something to say about it... say it in the thread"

DJM77 - "burn in hell"

DJM77 - "DJM77 has removed themself from this topic."

(shrug)