• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

**Emerald City Comic Con --March 1-3**

287 posts in this topic

I had a blast. I did get a ton of mileage out of my VIP badge, only missing out on Wil and Felicia on Sunday due to number of people in line. I managed to be first in line for Garth Ennis, but had a two and a half hour to do so. lol Next year maybe I will try to hit up the boardies dinner. I ran out of spending money by Sunday morning so didn't hit up the cheap bins like I planned, but did leave with Sex and WD exclusives. All in all a great time. Already excited for next year.

Could you use the VIP pass to get front line access with Garth?

I had a blast. I did get a ton of mileage out of my VIP badge, only missing out on Wil and Felicia on Sunday due to number of people in line. I managed to be first in line for Garth Ennis, but had a two and a half hour to do so. lol Next year maybe I will try to hit up the boardies dinner. I ran out of spending money by Sunday morning so didn't hit up the cheap bins like I planned, but did leave with Sex and WD exclusives. All in all a great time. Already excited for next year.

I managed to get Felicia done first thing in the morning, but I missed out on Will. Waited almost 3 hours for his last signing before calling it quits over an hour after it was supposed to start.

Nope, only for panels and celebrity guests.

This is true how ever the vip pass do get you in the show early so you can go wait by someones booth first thing before everyone else gets in line ...

So hey I am wondering how i can figure out the name of an artist who print i saw & wanted to buy but forgot to go back ... I think his first name was tony & it was a print of a hand with a bunch of the GL colored rings on it :) looked pretty cool ... any ideas anyone ?.. or anyone know the print /artist I am talking of ?..

And Charlie Adlard.

Yes though most didn't know this till latter on in the con at least I didn't & none of the minions I asked knew anything :S

And Charlie Adlard.

Yes though most didn't know this till latter on in the con at least I didn't & none of the minions I asked knew anything :S

It wasn't decided until late Sat...so by his 4:30 signing on Sat you could get front of line access and on Sunday.