• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

**Emerald City Comic Con --March 1-3**

287 posts in this topic

I'm looking forward to going back to this show... One of the top 3 regional creator-focused shows in the country, in my opinion, along with Heroes Con and Baltimore...

I agree 100%, this is a great show, and I'm going again this year. Already some guests announced and they'll continue to announce guests right up until just before the show. So many great creators, easy to get around, it's a blast.

Hey Joey since Claudio's not in Seattle now will you be putting together this years dinner get together? :baiting:

Sorry, couldn't resist. See you there.

24729908.jpg

Hope you guys have fun. 5 months away but I already miss it and having dinner with you guys.

Hey, hot tip for y'all...Ruben Procopio is the greatest guy and will draw any Disney characters he animated or supervised in the movies for kids for free. Big drawings even. And he will thank you for allowing him to do it too. If you get one, tell him we miss him at NYCC! My two daughters each have outstanding drawings from Ruben and he will make a father even more amazing to any kid when you get them one!

I'm already planning my trip, may book everything before christmas. I was wondering if any of you guys could help me out with some sweet tips for my stay in badass seattle since this will be the first time i actually go outside the island for a comic-con. so exciting!

From the Seattle-Tacoma airport, you can take their monorail line to downtown Seattle. The negotiated prices for Emerald con hotels on their site are quite attractive so reserving now would be advised especially if you don't plan to have a rental car. Downtown Seattle is safe with nice restaurants, pub, fancy architecture of public library, Pike Place Pier, and nudie bar. :banana: