• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bedlam RRPs Graded and Raw...something for every budget & more!

33 posts in this topic

Long story short...

I have a 'few' Bedlam RRPs that I stumbled into and would like to offer some to board members.

I am sending in some for grading, with more then enough for my needs (I tend to not go overboard on any 1 issue when it comes to grading except for Walking Dead 19...but that is an obsession lol).

So tonight I will be listing Bedlam RRPs, graded, high grade raw, lower grade raw and maybe some other books.

First :takeit: wins, Paypal accepted, shipping paid by purchaser.

Any questions, please contact me via PM!

JJ

Bedlam RRP NM+ or better

These are books that I am sure would be in the 9.8 zone. Obviously I can't guarantee the grade, but don't miss on many. These are from the same batch that I am sending in for grading.

If you like to take a slight risk, these are the books for you.

$200

3 available

Wow amazing price. If only my week at work played out a little better than it did.

Start the week on Monday finding out I am getting roughly a $12 an hour pay raise, hell yeah would have bought 1 if not 2 of theses after finding out such amazing info.

Then Tuesday go into work and they tell my whole department you either move to Milwaukee in a few months to keep your position or start looking for another job ASAP.

I may still talk my wife into getting one of these for me as a Christmas gift.

Bedlam 1 Forbidden Planet UNSIGNED

9.8 Pre-Sale

Note: From my understanding roughly 20% of the print run were unsigned, so if this was a 1000 book print run, an estimate of 200 unsigned...not confirmed

These are tough in high grade, thus the higher price

2 available

$200 each

131850.jpg.82cfb78937004462f3df020e481bb8a6.jpg