• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SOLD...CLOSED! THX!

14 posts in this topic

The usual rules... :takeit: trumps PMs...PMs welcome

No HOSers...Probies...deadbeats! :sumo:

Books guaranteed satisfaction in hand...returns due in condition received within 7 days after receipt of book... (thumbs u

Shipping: ASK PRICE includes USPS 1st Class insured shipping. Canada add $5 bucks. UK/elsewhere add $10 bucks.

Payment: PP/MO/CHK

THX for looking... :headbang:

FF 53 FN+

2nd appearance of Black Panther...Origin of Black Panther...HOT book!

2012 OSPG $69 in FN+ grade.

Don't have a BC scan at present...slightly rounded corners...a couple of teeny hairline creases at upper and lower RCs bring what would be a VF copy into this grade...exception eye appeal and near perfect registration!

:news: SOLD! :news:

FANTASTICFOUR53FN.jpg

STRANGE TALES 103

De-slabbed CGC 6.5...book purchase comes with CGC label. Very nice cover colors/gloss...some type of dust-shadowing (?) on BC top margin...don't think it is staining per se as the book wouldn't have graded that high....

OSPG $142 in FN+ grade

ASK PRICE $99 $89 $79 shipped!

FC

ST103FC.jpg

BC

ST103BC.jpg

CGC 6.5

STRANGETALES103CGC65OW.jpg

FF 53 FN+

Don't have a BC scan at present...slightly rounded corners...a couple of teeny hairline creases at upper and lower RCs bring what would be a VF copy into this grade...exception eye appeal and near perfect registration!

ASK PRICE $49 shipped!

FANTASTICFOUR53FN.jpg

:takeit:

FF 53 FN+

ASK PRICE $49 shipped!

FANTASTICFOUR53FN.jpg

:takeit:

We have a ^^

THX Newb...PM sent! :headbang:

I'm going to take it when you have to pay me $39. I hope this isn't playing my hand too early.

I'm gonna scoop you on it when Tom offers to pay me $10. Free shipping :banana:

Hey Dave... :hi:

...back to college football... :headbang: